Sunday, November 11, 2012

Taiwan Day 4 and 5

Day 4

 Headed to Dan Shui after breakfast! We woke up early and roamed around XMD to find breakfast...
In the end, we landed at Mac. 
Then, we took the metro to TAMSUI very far from XMD. 
Day 4 was also our independent day.
 With wai po :D
 taiwan sausagessssss
 teddy cafe
 lunch!!! This is vegetarian for wai po. hehe!
 We had the bbq + hotpot. Super worth the price. About $7 for rice, drinks and ice cream included. 
The weather was so so so bad, so hot and warm. Went into this restaurant for hiding place since there was air con heh
 hello dad <3 p="p">
After lunch, we shopped around. It was quite big cause usually I only went to the street. Bought the tickets to museum for the family to explore. 
 HAHAHAH the annoying bro
 he is very superstitious over such things


 handmade from clay, twj bought for his sister hehe!
 We were so drained form the heat. Seriously... Back to XMD for cold stone ice cream and some shaved ice! Slurps. 
Back to hotel to rest cause it was quite mentally tiring. Washed up, made reservation for DTF. My bro was sick again. arghhhh!
 Taipei 101.
Decided not to go to observertory since it's not cheap and mj wasnt feeling well.

DTF @ 101 was so packed. OMG. We waited for awhile tho.
Ordered lots of food!
 zha jiang mian
 shrimp siewmai
 hot n sour soup with lotsa of vinegar pls :D
 fried rice~~~~~~
feeling hungry now... 

 With the wind damper. 
After dinner, we headed to night market. Hehe! 
Next morning was the last day. But we only had about half day.
Woke up. Wanted to have mee sua for bf but it was hot and there wasnt seat. 
 Decided to have their typical bf! But still, I like! Muahaha! Cheap and nice.
Lu rou fan!
 Or ah jian! 
 I bought a take away! How can I leave XMD without eating this. HEHEHE!
After breakfast, my bro, twj and I went to shop around XMD. Bought quite some stuff and thank u twj for the bear. HEHEHE! Didnt have enough time to try some of the themed cafe but it's ok. There's always next time! 
We booked a taxi and the driver was super nice. his 7-seater taxi fit us plus 2 luggage o.O 
It was quite tight but bearable. Most drivers will not agree but he was friendly and dad tipped him. HAHAH! Reached airport, checked in. Had dinner in transit and waited for flight. 
Uncle, aunt and cousin came to airport to fetch us! I had a great time with my family n twj @ Taiwan. I never get sick of Taiwan but I guess I should have a break from the place. This trip was full of beautiful scenery which I know I will nv visit because of them. Pity sister couldnt make it. But thanks Dad for making it possible. I understand family trip is really expensive in one way and another. 

No comments: