Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Taiwan Day 2 Part 2

 some people stole my shades
 HAHA i tried my best to open my eyes alr..
 YEAH! FAMILY! My dad is a cool kid yo. HAHAHAH gross.
 chess pieces, apparently, this is a new mall, I had no idea what and where it is. Uncle just stopped us there for a break..
 HAHA I gave him this shade I found at home lying in a corner. 




 even the toilet also very classy
 very hao lian

 ok above two pictures got no link, after that we went to Cing Jing. Not my first time but I want to bring bro there!

 the naughty horse that ran away from the phototaking session from the bottom 
 breathtaking views... awww


 the baby sheeps

 the older ones roaming around
 bro with the piping hot sausage cause cingjing has very low temperature!
 sweet and big juicy peaches!
Carton king is very near to cingjing so u can go there take a look

Day 2 part 2. HAHA! Day 2 has too many pictures to be uploaded. So, after lunch we headed to the castle alike place. Very nice place to take pictures, besides that it's all restaurants. Headed to Cing Jing.. We didn't feed the sheeps cause they are roaming around and we didn't want them to chase after us! HAHA! Had a good relaxing walk at the mountain top, enjoying the breeze and scenery. Then uncle just en route brought us to Carton King, maybe next time I will go to the restaurant! 
Day 2 accommodation has a change!! :P Shall update the night soon! 
Anw, I have decided to quit. Tendered alr. hmmm. It's a wise choice to leave this high-paying job? I set up one account especially to save money for school fees, thankfully for this job, I managed to save at least a 4 in  this acc in three months. And thankful for this salary, I use it to go taiwan w family yeah didnt wan to use dad's $$$ too much. And I'm going bkk soon with sister. Hmm. i'm thankful really. Imagine I stay in singapore, the account should have a 6. AWWW! Nvm, enjoy life and u will work hard! :D But now, need to control my spending account hahaha! 

No comments: