Sunday, October 07, 2012

Update + Taiwan Day 2 last part


清境峰情人文民宿
 Super fresh air, nice view = AWWW
So many animals the owner rear
 2nd level has 3 beds so cozy to sleep
 first level has 2 beds, it actually is a living hall plus toilets 
 the view facing us 
 open ur door and u will see this 

 going out after dinner
 so lovely i know.


 uncle bought this for us to try, he mentioned it was good!

 our supper! 
 yst night haha
so damn red, last day at work so decided to go with yien n char. too bad, R was busy with work. oh well. but someone was so (drunk?) yst hahah! u know who u are. =P
 sushi candy
 I tried my best to make it pretty alr



yeah so long nv catch and we got the beginners luck again
so cute, on 2 legs!

last part of taiwan day 2. Haha! We were driven up to the minsu (homestay) My first homestay experience tho I had been there a few times. It was awesome! It was so breezy and the air was so fresh hahaha! Checked into the huge room? It was cheap, cause the uncle referred us there. It was an impromptu decision, so we actually 'sleep' the two hotel rooms at ximending. Dinner was prepared by the owners n family. They have their own garden and there is a naughty goose. HAHA!  We have a balcony and dad was 'bird-watching', I think more like mosquito feeding hahaha! 
After dinner, uncle fetched us to Lu Shan for hotspring. Lu shan lost its fame after the natural disaster, but there are a lot of hot spring available. We wanted to go yangmingshan but since we were on the hill, he made changes accordingly. DDD: I couldnt go down cause BIG AUNTIE decided to visit on the first day of trip. HAHA! The 3 guys went down while the 3 ladies sat and watched. We stayed up late (I meant the kids) haha, watching show and having supper, it felt as though we were at chalet. We slept without thick blanket, jackets and not a single fan was switched on. It was so cold. 

Yesterday was my last day with Seacret. So I actually worked 3months since I was away at taiwan. My first job attempted to do sales. hmm. High-pay, quite slack at times, meet a lot of cheapskates and loaded people. HAHAHAH! But in 3 months, I took home 9. Don't mention about CPF, so much was contributed there, or else I will be having almost 12.. )))))): I rmb my target was to earn 2 per month hahahah! Very ambitious. Hmmm, but I managed to do double. Right now, gonna take a break and then move on! So the best thing about this holiday is I put aside a sum for my school fees! 

No comments: