Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Hong Kong Day 3 Part 1

Woohoo! Day 3 in Hong Kong, almost 3 months back! :X

 Arrived!! It was quite packed unfortunately!
all the cable cars look so tiny from the entrance!
 our tickets

 GIRLS <3
 the underwater world =S


 landed at the old hong kong

 love the vintage setting tho
 theater in the past 

 vintage enough?
 off we go to another part of the theme park~~~ by cable car
 spot the ride omFg it's built on mountain fml
 carnival games

 HAHA I enjoy seeing people getting turn round and round


 very happy and bubbly setting that we love about theme park
 spot the four of them LOL!
 another ride
Say cheese! Say I'm a good photographer =X

Day 3:
bought admission tickets from concierge so we do not have to queue later on.. We headed nearby to get breakfast and it was slurps!!! I miss the authentic bo luo pao!!! We also heeded the advice to take cab and hk cab allows 5 passengers very nice~ No matter how old u are, as long as u are stepping into theme park, u always excited. hmmm. We took cable car and it was my FIRST cable car ride. IKR. Then Darrick tried to shake the cable car and it was @#$%*^%$#@# We played games to distract ourselves by shouting vulgarities. Damn lame. AND I couldnt believe it that I played the roller coaster on the freaking mountain. My heart almost jumped out when it turned 360. Thanks to peer pressure HAHAHA no la! But I was more of the one snapping pictures and carry all the valuables & ponchos around. 
Ocean park is about $45 SGD so it was acceptable for the price but location wise, quite inconvenient but but but.. I rmb seeing construction going on building MTR there. So it's a value add. 

No comments: