Sunday, September 30, 2012

Updates & Taiwan Day 2 Part 1

 I miss this alr! 
Our dessert, cheese cake
On Friday night, when I was about to end work, I was on my way to toilet then someone tapped me. Haha! I thought it was my colleague but it's bao!! HAHA! My god. Excited. So we walked around... And since her sister not to find her, I shall sacrifice. HAHA no la. We had jap pasta for dinner and had a good catch up again. I know.. We just met recently at my place but we still have a lot to update. GIRLS. 
Seeing her so stressed over school, I feel a little uneasy. It has been so so long since I study..  Ever since internship, my life kinda revolves around work. Hmm. Must buck up in Jan so I dont wan waste my sch fees.
Maybe when I update here that I will be flying to Las vegas soon, that means I'm surviving well in SIT and I am one step closer to graduation. HAHA!

Taiwan Day 2!
 Dad last min decided to book uncle again for next 2 days, so yep in his huge car again! That is my huge yakult. :D

Yong he dou jiang. 
He brought us there. XMD has one. But the one I wanted to try was Fu Hang, but doubt my dad will wan to queue for such stuff. We had a lot of food. hehehe! 
 on the way to Taichung I think? 




 siao kia!!!

 :D
 hahaha retarded

 view from car

 he brought here for lunch 
every dish u order is 99NTD hahah cheap leh!
 hehehe
 old school enough?
 frog leg, mayo prawn, lala, veg, fish, cold squid =X 
Cold noodles, rice, drink and ice cream was provided as well... Hmmm...
so the meal was really cheap
Then, we carry on with our trip with happy belly!  but he doesnt seem happy hahaha!
Day 2 was spent in Taichung, shall continue with the exciting part soon!!

Yesterday I stayed in store for 12h with J, madness. But after we ended, we went shopping hehe! Helped to do closing then we took train to Yishun and stone... Waiting for MBS colleagues to come over. Walked to somewhere wanting to have steamboat but it was closed.. So we settled at Chong Pang Nasi Lemak. Aww, had a real good laugh even at 1-2am. HAHA! Madness. 

No comments: